Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"No, no. no, no, no"

"No, no, no, no, no", that's Ivan's favourite verse these days. Trust me, it's contagious. It got me, Dar and my ILs to start "No, no, no, no, no" too :P

Our lil monster is turning 3 soon & he is already 2/3 of my height now!! (Coz I am "not tall", that is :P).

It's been a busy weekend, running around. On Sat, sent my car to claim the warranty for the tinted film (rear screen). Wasted 2-3 hours waiting there, long queue, should have left the car there, thought it would be fast coz only the rear screen. At night, went to D19ital Mall, USJ19 - nothing much, so empty, lots of vacant shops/lots.

Sun, went to Digital Mall, s14, finally bought a digital photo frame that Dar has been eyeing for quite some time (since last year!) coz it was on offer.

Mon, babysit an additional lil monster as his mommy had to work (only Selangor had holiday). They were busy Thomas-ing and Playdoh-ing --- lobster, starfish, octopus, clown fish (of coz I was the one PlayDoh-ing most of the time).

There goes another long weekend..... spending time with my lil' monster!





No comments:

Post a Comment