Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!



This was what Ivan brought back for Daddy for Father's Day!! Hahaha, think the teachers did not put much effort in this though (potrait of daddy but er.. with no.. er.. hands and legs? Ivan supposed to draw that? hehehe.. ).

Hubby was a bit disappointed (maybe he expected something nicer since this is the 1st time he'll be getting something from Ivan). Nevertheless, this is only the 1st time, I am sure he will bring back something better next time!

Well, we had an early celebration for my dad & a belated one for my mom last weekend when they were here. It was a 4-in-1 celebration though (me & hubbby's birthdays, mother's day, father's day). Went to South Sea, Subang Airport Road for seafood. It was indeed the best and most satisfying dinner I have ever had! Though the bill costs almost a bomb (but reasonable if you are talking about seafood). The place is now nicely renovated, compared to the last time I went there in Jan09. They even have an ambassador now, a HK actress.

Here's something I got from some forwarded sms hubby received last year (it was so meaningful, I'm still keeping this):-

"A dad is earthly representation of GOD, just as mum. Mum carries the baby in her for 10 months. But a dad carries the whole family for lifetime. He is GOD's love in action. He looks with his heart and is the BANK where his children deposit all their worries and hurt. A dad is the CEMENT that keeps his family together and his LOVE lasts a lifetime."

Though father's day seemed to be more quiet compared to mother's day, I would like to say that for a child, a father's love and care is as important as a mother's and I would like to wish all fathers especially my hubby, my dad, FIL, "Happy Father's Day!!"

1 comment: