Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to us!

May 29th marked our 29th birthday - yup, me n my hubby both share the same birthday (we were born on the same day - same day, same month & same year!!).

We are officially 29, the final year before we hit our 30's. Gosh, time passed real fast. Kind of scarry to know that we will no longer be in our 20's next year!

When I was 15, I longed to be 18, to leave the house and get my full freedom. Then when I turned 18, I longed to be 21. But when I was 21, I wished time would tick slower as my biological clock was ticking too. But like they always said, once you turn 21, your age seem to catch up with you faster, you can't even pull the "hand-brake"!!
Well, we should look forward and make sure that our lives are lived to the fullest so that if we were to look back, there are no regrets. A year older is a year wiser!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to both of YOU! the big 3-0 next year de. wahahahaha! same here. uwaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete